The Item: Denis Guidone x Nava Design Watches

While I already voiced out my love for simple watches, I realize that there comes a time in a man's life when he just has to switch things up a little. Classics are fine and dandy, but when you see that right alternative that will make an interesting yet subtle statement, why the hell not try it right?

That's exactly what I thought when I was looking at these beautes by Dennis Guidone for Nava Design. What I love about his watches is that they look familiar, but have distinct subtle quirks that make each piece stand out. It may be the twitches in the shape of the watch face, the various presentations of clock "hands", or a combination of both. In the end, though, all I see really is an snazzy timepiece that'll make telling the time a much more enjoyable experience.


I'm a bit partial toward the dotted clock hands, but they're really all pretty!

Photos courtesy of Selectism

0 comments:

Post a Comment