The Item: Rachel Comey and Common Projects Oxford Shoes

Still quite obsessed about reinterpreted oxfords, I would now like to bring up Rachel Comey's and Common Project's updated versions.

Ms. Comey's seems to be made out of a canvas material like the Grenson Fosters I featured last month, but in white and with a beautiful green sole. Common Project's take, on the other hand, utilized gray nylon for its material sans laces.

Both beautiful options if you ask me. I just wonder why no one has yet to have the same design epiphany locally with regard to these classics. Still keeping my fingers crossed, though, just in case that fateful day comes.


A fresh and sportier take by Rachel Comey

I love the gray on these kicks from Common Projects

A closer look for greater appreciation of the nylon upper

Photos courtesy of Selectism

0 comments:

Post a Comment