The Happening: A Shoe Dream Come True!

For a moment, at least! My girlfriend and I went to the Louis Vuitton store in Greenbelt 4 to see the Kanye West collabs up close, and I must say, they're every bit as awesome as I thought they'd be!

Unreal: These Jaspers were quite the sight to behold!

While they didn't have the whole collection available, it was still a treat to see and try on(!) the shoes I've been drooling over since January. A bit heavy on the wallet at 45K a pop, it may take me quite a bit of time before I go beyond just trying them on. Till then, I will just revel in the fact that they're here and available, you know, just in case I find a bag of unmarked bills somewhere. The search is on!

I tried on the red Don's and sadly, they didn't have my size anymore!

Well, a man can dream, can't he?

0 comments:

Post a Comment