The Item: The Vic Barba Eco-Tote

Before my girlfriend and I watched Up in 3D last night (a delightful movie, go watch), we checked out the previously unavailable and much hyped Ayala Mall Eco-Totes designed by some of Manila's best. Before anything, I must say, a fine job by the folks at Ayala for this eco-friendly collab. Such hard workers definitely need to be supported!

Seriously, though, It came at the right time too. I've been itching to get a new tote bag and what better than these 400-buck beautes, yes? (Cheap and Mother Nature approved!) I initially fancied Jun Escario's design from pictures I saw, but in person, nothing came close to the quality of Vic Barba's.

The Last-Second Winner: Vic Barba

I ended up buying the one which looked to be made of light grayish denim. A fine choice, I believe, for those casual days when I'm thinking of how much I wished Captain Planet was real, sans mullet of course, to save us from all this goddamn mothereffin' pollution.

Barba Option 1: Okay, but the material's just a bit too flimsy

Barba Option 2: The victor thanks to my girlfriend's great eye

4 comments:

ALPHABETICALIFE said...

Wonderful! Both options look great. We have the same shoes btw, haha!

ME BUDDHA BANANA said...

now itching to get one in denim. How about claparol?

Styles I Love said...

hey ant! great minds think alike, i always say! haha!

Styles I Love said...

hey ram! i actually wanted to get claparol's also. it's a nice canvas option, but i was just too caught up with them barba's. :)

Post a Comment