The Item: Adidas Beckham Dowerk

Blame it on Opening Ceremony for renewing my interest with nubuck high-tops. It was their collaboration with Timberland which got me going again, and apparently, it will be this pair from Adidas which will continue my current fling.

Dubbed Beckham Dowerks, it's a pretty interesting shoe with a (faux?) nubuck upper, caramel laces, and interesting ridges on its trademark Adidas stripes. I reckon they'd look great with dark jeans and slim khakis. And the fact that they go for only P3,145 (on sale) makes it even more irresistible. They may just even be named after David Beckham too, but don't quote me on that. Google shows no connection, but you never know, he is an endorser after all
.

I would've loved the sole to have a caramel color too, but it's fine as it is!

2 comments:

Dexter said...

Cool kicks! Where is this available? You forgot to mention this in your post =)

Styles I Love said...

hey dexter! the beautes are available in My Shoe Rack at the 2nd floor of Glorietta 4. grab 'em today before they run out! :)

Post a Comment