The Art: Lady Gaga's Bad Romance

I just saw Michael Jackson's "This is It" last week with my girlfriend and the one thing that stood out for me, if anything, is Michael's attention to detail; his desire to give his audience the perfect presentation as he imagined it. Needless to say, only a select few fall under that category.

Off hand, I can name just three: MJ, Kanye West (see his acclaimed Glow in the Dark Tour), and most recently (and outlandishly), Lady Gaga. With the release of her new video for "Bad Romance", Gaga reconfirms her commitment to making not only music videos, but actual art pieces. The way this video was shot, the costumes, the setting - they were just all too visually stunning. Oh well, another day in the office for a true legend in the making, I'd say.


0 comments:

Post a Comment