The Happening: Just for Kicks!

I'm having the bump on my car fixed tomorrow, so I had no choice but to get all the junk out of my trunk. Unsurprisingly, after all the dust settled, I saw that my car had become nothing short of a roving shoe cabinet. Every pair I owned was in there, squeezing into every nook and cranny imaginable.

As I was unloading, I randomly remembered a question that a lot of people have asked me: How many pairs of shoes do I really own? Unsure myself, I brought all my kicks together and took their first ever family portrait to find out. As you can see, I'm no Imelda Marcos. But I am damn proud of the portfolio I've built: Boat shoe, slip-ons, Chucks, oxford, high-cuts, mocs, plimsolls, and a loafer? Man, I should stop buying shoes already, seriously.

There's still one thing missing: The perfect black captoe oxfords!

2 comments:

cd_mfo said...

Bobby! You will find lots to like here...

lodgerfootwear.com

Check it out! My hubby and I discovered their shoes and we can't stop raving about it ;) Super mahal lang nga, so for now it's on the wishlist! Haha!

Styles I Love said...

oh my, tintin! i love the site! i found the perfect black cap toes, wingtips, and a lot of other sweet stuff! i'll definitely write a separate post for this soon. but tama ka, the prices are true wallet killers...damn!

Post a Comment