The Icon: Kid Cudi Redux

I already wrote about one of my style idols Kid Cudi in a previous post, but Time Out New York has just released this short-but-sweet interview profiling the musician's style choices. Actually my first time to hear from Cudi and judging from what I've read, I see a lot of similarities between our beliefs on style. Thing is, he just looks a lot more fly doing it. Now, a sneak peek!

Favorite Designers: “I love what Nigo does with BAPE, and what KAWS is doing for Original Fake. I hated suits until I wore a Calvin Klein; they just fit me. But I don’t know high-end designers and shit; that’s not my world. I dabble though. I like Louis Vuitton accessories, but I’d never wear their clothes. No offense, it’s just not my steeze.” (Take a gander at the whole interview and video here!)


Cudi making a denim Levi's shirt look fresh

Photo courtesy of Time Out New York

0 comments:

Post a Comment