The Item: Fred Perry SS 10 Collection

I've been giving my slim jeans a rest lately and opting for trousers even on casual days. Not only do they set me apart, but truth be told, they actually are way more comfortable than denim. So lightweight and so so charming. Which brings me to this new collection of Fred Perry.

What jumps out to me more than anything are those wonderful trousers. Not slim? No problem! The seeming straight cut gives you that much needed room after all those years of skinny jean lovin'. That, and they pair well with slim shirts too due to the nice contrast they make. As with everything Fred, the new drops are timeless pieces which you'll probably be wearing years from now. Try 'em for yourself at the Laurel Shop in Greenbelt 5!

Those trousers look great folded up, wouldn't you agree?

If ever, I'm definitely getting this color!

Photos courtesy of Fred Perry

0 comments:

Post a Comment