The Rundown

  • The Prodigal Shoes: Just like my white Gap Oxford Shirt, gone and back again are these beautiful Fred Perry x Raf Simon tasseled loafers. Congratulations, my friend! {Alphabetical}
  • Trendy Schmendy: When it comes to style, nothing beats a classic uniform that stands the test of time. {Buddha Banana}
  • So Near, Yet So Far: The WWE Smackdown and ECW Superstars stayed within meters of where we ate dinner after the show. A true "sayang!" moment for one of their biggest fans in the country. {Chuvaness}
  • X Marks the Spot: Roam Magazine invades Cubao X with a travel fair that is oh so pleasing to the eye. {Project Manila}

3 comments:

ME BUDDHA BANANA said...

so Ant finally got em? cool!

Styles I Love said...

i think so, i read in the comments to his post that he got 'em in size 8 even if he was a 9. hope everything works out though because those shoes are downright awesome!

ALPHABETICALIFE said...

Turns out, size 8 US is a size 41 European. And I usually wear a 41. I always thought it was 9! Jeez, I don't even know my own shoe size!

Post a Comment