The Item: Jsen Wintle and Joey Samson Bow Ties

When I first saw these Jsen Wintle Bow Ties, I couldn't take my eyes off them. And then I realized why. The one at the very top resembled the Joey Samson designed bow tie my girlfriend gave me for our first anniversary. And I love, love, love that bow tie, for so many reasons as you may have figured out.

While these may not be especially made for me, I'd still have no problem taking them in. Eccentric and beautiful as they are, they'd instantly make a plain, boring ensemble interesting and fresh. That is, if you'd let 'em. Same goes for my red bow tie, but if you ask me, the risk's definitely worth taking!

These fuzzy bow ties are fun...

But there's nothing like my first!

For more works from the magnificent Mr. Wintle, click right 'ere!

Photo courtesy of Selectism

2 comments:

cd_mfo said...

I want a red bow tie for my (yes, for me!) pink shirt! Ala MJ in Billie Jean! =)

Styles I Love said...

hey tin! i would love to see women rock them bows! let me know when you get one and how it looks okay? :)

Post a Comment