The Happening: Suit Up!

Formal occasions are always well received on my end because it presents a chance to just bust out my suits and look downright fly. Luckily for me, thus was the nature of the event for my dad's induction as the President of the Rotary Club of Greenmeadows last night (congrats, father!).

Anyhow, onto the details. My dad discouraged me from wearing a bow tie (must be the traditional nature of the club), so I just went with the classic suit combo: Gray suit, white french cuffed shirt, red medium width tie, and brown oxfords. I must say I was happy with the look, though I feel the need to get a navy blue suit soon for variety.

Overall, it was a fun night. I took snaps the whole night and just in case you have formal events coming up soon too, don't you hesitate to send me an invite, okay? I'd love to dress to the nines again and feel especially dapper in my suits, you know, just like Barney friggin' Stinson. Now can I get a high five on that one?

Getting ready for the night ahead

There's nothing like a perfect tie dimple!

A little editing here and there...

And voila! A classic look that I would LOVE to sport more often!

0 comments:

Post a Comment