The Guide: My Birthday Wish List

It's that time of the year again. The day when I grow older, but not necessarily more mature. The day when my friends show they care, only to ask "San tayo mamaya?" shortly after. The day when I remember getting gifts in my childhood from ninangs, but sadly, not anymore. Yes folks, it's my birthday, and despite the sad passing of our dear pooch, there is still much reason to celebrate.

Though already short on cash, as is customary, I've compiled a birthday wishlist to indulge myself and my imagination. I probably won't be able to get any these beautiful things this year, but my thinking about what could be gets me all giddy, as mababaw as that sounds. Who knows? There might just be this generous reader out there who wants to make this my best birthday ever. I'm not holding my breath now, but I am crossing my fingers.

Without further ado, here's my wish list for 22.

1. NIkon 35mm f/1.8 lens: An upgrade for sweeter street style shots

2. Swear Brown Leather Oxfords: A perfect present at P3,000 in Theodore's :)

3. The Fred Perry Centenary Shirt: Celebrating one milestone with another...

4. Ralph Lauren Braided Belt: Perfect with the Swear shoes, yes?

5. Retro Super Future Flat-Top Sunglasses: New shades for a new chapter

0 comments:

Post a Comment