The Item: Paul Smith Woven Belt

Remember when I said that this was the most awesome belt I have ever seen in my entire life? Damn it, all of a sudden, I'm not so sure about that anymore. Mostly thanks to this latest discovery.

Coming in the same woven offering that I've been raving about for a long time now, Paul Smith has released this absolute gem featuring the match-made-in-heaven combo of red, white, and blue interwoven into fine neutral leather. Colorful enough to catch attention, and yet basic enough to match your every outfit, it has struck this perfect style balance that only so few have ever reached.

So onto the question: Is it the new best belt I have ever seen in my entire life? I'd rather not say anymore. One thing's for sure, though, I want it, but since it's Paul Smith, I probably have to wait a bit to get it.

Look at that, I mean, can a belt get any better?

Kinda makes you wonder how they weave that shit, yes?

Notice the ornamentation on the buckle...just masterful

Photos courtesy of Selectism

0 comments:

Post a Comment