The Sale: Fred Perry!

Ah, Fred Perry does it again. Boys and girls, my favorite brand of the moment is on SALE! Drop by their Greenbelt 5 store and get their awesome items at big discounts! Hurry before your size runs out!

Long live the Laurel!

Update: Dropped by the Laurel store last Friday to finally get the olive Coxsons I've been looking at for quite some time now! Quite the steal at P1,000 off the original price, I must say. The items are going fast so you damn well better pay them a visit today!

Finally! The olive Coxsons!

Why so serious?

As you'd have it, the new shoes fit the outfit perfectly. It's destiny!

My girlfriend went with me and sported her Fred Perry suede Dice mocs!

Fred Perry - The Laurel Shop
G/F Greenbelt 5, Legazpi St.
Makati City, Metro Manila
T (+632) 7290949


Photo courtesy of Fred Perry

0 comments:

Post a Comment