The Item: Adidas Summer Deck Shoes

The big Adidas sale I featured here ended today, and I hope y'all did your part in helping our indigenous brothas get some new kicks. Not to be left out of the action, I dropped by the new Adidas flagship store in Greenbelt 3 to see if I could snag up some nice pair to take home and nurture. And there they they were: The Adidas Summer Deck shoes.

Unlike any other Adidas shoe I've seen, this particular number sports the 3-color combination I love most (red, white, and blue) and a synthetic upper that is boat-shoe inspired, but has a coolness of its own. A look I couldn't believe Adidas put together, I sure damn hope this is the start of great(er) things for the brand with 3 stripes. I mean their classics are okay, but it's refreshing shoes like these that get sneaker fans like me excited about the future!

Just in case you're wondering, the shoes cost P2,995 and with the P500 discount because of the old shoe trade-in, the damage only cost P2,495 - a bargain for giving shoes to those who have none and giving a tight ass pair to yourself in the process!

Adidas, you surprised me with this one. Good friggin' job!

Awesome from all angles!

A Closer Look: Notice the understated 3 stripes, love it!

1 comments:

Help This Town said...

bro! i like this! =)
keep up the good work =)
-bg

Post a Comment