The Item: Nepenthes 13ply Belt

Whenever I check the Hypebeast website, I always get the feeling that the Japanese get all the great stuff. A lot of their features always say "exclusive Japanese release" or something to that extent. That, quite simply, just pisses me off. They dangle these treats in front of you just to tell you that can't have them. Bullshit, I say. Forgive the bitterness, just had to let that out.

With that out of the way, let's focus our attention instead on the most amazing weaved belt I've ever seen. 13 colors combined, impeccable quality, a classic modernized - this will now be the standard by which all belts will be measured. It's a bit pricey though, but damn, I will definitely get one of these!

Update: I can't. It's avaible only in Japan!!!

This belt is love

Photos courtesy of Hypebeast

0 comments:

Post a Comment