The Store: The Clarks Originals Shop

I don't have many regrets about the shopping I did in Hong Kong. I pretty much got everything I put on my well thought out list. However, there is one particular store that left me thinking to this very day, one that isn't available here, which makes it all the more painful. What's more, this store offers what I consider to be the it shoes of the moment, the must haves of 2010, the boat shoes of the season, oh enough with the hype!

I'm talking about the fine Clarks Originals shop I chanced upon in Silvercord Mall in Tsim Sha Tsui. Unlike the ones in our local Cinderella shops, this is the true Clarks, you guys. The one that offers their timeless signatures - the Desert Boot and the Wallabee, in different colors and varying materials no less! I was about to get one, but the price stopped me. The Desert Boots were going for about P7,500 a pop and the Wallabees even a bit higher. Oh well. For now, I'll just stare at "the pair" I bought to make me feel better. Tell you about them real soon!

I wanted to get that suede tan pair at the right; hopefully next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment