The Item: Topman Tasseled Moccasins

For the longest time, Topman has lagged behind Topshop in terms of the variety of its shoe offerings. Ever since the whole plimsoll trend came alive, it's been plimsolls all day, everyday, every damn day on those Topman racks. Needless to say, I've been wanting some dressier options for the longest time, and today, my wish was finally granted. Tasseled leather moccasins, anyone? Yeah, I thought so.

I tried these babies on and man, it was love at first wear. They were so gosh darn comfortable I wanted to walk out with them upon putting my feet in. As you can see, the visuals ain't bad too. Fringes, tassels, matte finish - so so nice. A bit heavier on the pocket for about P3,500 a pair, but that's a price I'm willing to pay if Topman's going to start bringing in some more grown-up shoes like this. It's been a long time coming and I am, how you say, excited!

The black's a looker, but the maple pair's the winner for me!

A perfect fit! Now if I can only find ze money...

2 comments:

Styles I Love said...

Indeed, Robin! Hopefully a first step to grown-up Topman kicks. :)

Xtn said...

Very classy and comfy too! Go buy yourself a pair (or two) quick! I love wearing these babies. :)

Post a Comment