The Item: Joey Samson x Human T-Shirts

Oops, I did it again. I found myself drawn to the Human store in search of new Joey Samson designed goods and before I knew it, I was at the counter with these two shirts in my hand. It all happened so fast. Oh well, bought once and called it one of my best purchases of 2009, why not do it again right? What I loved about these shirts in particular was that they were basics made interesting. One had a large gingham-ish print on it while the other was sprinkled with fleur-de-lis details which can't help but catch the eye. Oh Mr. Samson, I don't know if I should ask you to stop or keep them coming. My buying your affordable shirts is becoming quite the uncontrollable habit.

I have gingham in my button-downs already, but now I have it in a basic T!

A simple white shirt made not-so-simple with tons of fleur-de-lis

0 comments:

Post a Comment