The Store: Levi's and Dockers Factory Outlet

Whenever I bring my girlfriend to work, we always pass by this roughshod Levi's and Dockers Factory Outlet in the corner of SLEX and Quirino Ave. Ever since, I've always been intrigued by what the not-so-appealing store stocked. So yesterday, when I had a bit of time, I parked ever so cautiously into the sketchy compound to have a look see at the goods.

While far from impressive, you could snatch quite a few good finds from nice 501s to slim-cut Dockers slacks for as much as P1,500 off! I actually was going to buy some dark denim 505s, but exercised caution as I am saving up for what will be an epic Hong Kong trip in July. Anyway, if you're in the area, you may want to check the outlet out for some denims at a hefty discount!


The store may look sketchy, but inside may be your next great find!

0 comments:

Post a Comment