Style I Love: Beat the Heat Outfit

It was scorching hot in the streets of Boracay and in order to keep up with the high temperature, I resorted to the simplest of outfits without skimping much on style. You see, I practice what I preach when I mentioned my beachwear essentials. So here, my entire look was comprised solely of the items I identified, proving that when it comes to what I post, I bullshit you not, dear readers. Needless to say, I still shed a bullet of sweat or two, but I wasn't sweating how I looked on that day. I was quite satisfied with how my version of the resort look turned out - basic yet utterly and literally cool.

Straw Trilby (SM Department Store), Scapular (Church's Own), White V-Neck (Hanes)
Folded Shorts (Old Navy), Nubuck Straps (Topman), Flip-flops (Havaianas)

0 comments:

Post a Comment