The Art: Dekahon Carton Furniture

Chalk it up as one of the greatest ideas I've seen in a bit. Cardboard boxes molded into practical furniture? Well, color me delighted; but this new discovery of ours from yesterday's venture to Manila FAME is quite the minimalist's dream. Made of thick cardboard panels put together by easy-lock plastic bolts, these pieces of furniture make quite the eco-statement. Desks, drawers, coffee tables, chairs, shelves, even a bed - yes, all cardboard and as my girlfriend and I have agreed, beautiful pieces which will adorn our home whenever that fateful time comes.

This charming desk would be a wonderful addition to my room

Kiddies and grown-ups alike would love these little chairs

There's the bed in the foreground. The base is made of durable cardboard!

2 comments:

Justin, Uhm, Bieber said...

How cute!

But can you really sit on those little chairs without breaking them? I'm gonna feel like I'm Goldilocks if I sat on one of these.

Styles I Love said...

Hey Justin. Yes, they're sturdy enough to sit on! Tried them out myself and I'm not exactly Justin Bieber's size. If you know what I mean. :)

Post a Comment