The Item: Topman Tailored Shorts

Continuing my litany of summer related posts, I would like to introduce you all to my next (planned) purchase: The Topman Bright Blue Tailored Shorts.

Made of 100% cotton, cut slim, and a tad bit shorter than what you may be used to (that's not a bad thing, I swear), these babies are sure to be the perfect style statement for the warm(er) days ahead. What to wear it with you ask? A white roundneck shirt, boat shoes, and some nice sunglasses will do the trick. With shorts as nice as these, looking your best this summer is really as simple as it gets.


Saw this pair at Trinoma, fitted it, and fell in love!

Wish they would've had this coral pink pair too though...

As well as this emerald green number...

Photos courtesy of Topman.

2 comments:

Kix said...

i had a hunch that bright blue would be big this season / upcoming seasons. i fell in love with this bright, almost electric blue a-line short skirt at H&M but had to let it go because i didnt think id get much use out of it (also cause i was racking up quite a bill with my other purchases). :-p now ur lovely shorts are making me regret not getting that skirt!

Styles I Love said...

i know exactly what you mean! there's nothing i hate more than shopping regrets. why don't you go back and see if they still have it? totally worth it, though! bright blue has been my color love of the year so far!

Post a Comment