The Item: Nikon D60

My sister came back from Singapore yesterday and with her was my only bilin: the Nikon D60 DSLR, the first "serious" camera I have ever bought in my entire life.

While not a professional camera by any means, this is a momentous event for the blog, as my initial goal in starting this little project of mine was to post pictures of people whose "styles I love," thus, the title. I wanted to showcase personal style at its finest and the little perfectionist in me promised that I wouldn't do so until I find an instrument that would capture those moments of brilliance and do them justice.

Well, the instrument has arrived, ladies and gentlemen. And the pictures will be coming soon. So Scott Schuman, thank you for the inspiration. This one's for you!

The Nikon D60: Let the picture-taking begin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment