Style I Love: Laid Back Layering on Orchard

Layering in Singapore's hot humid weather is damn near impossible. I tried going to work in a blazer once and I regretted it as I started sweating in an instant. That's when I decided to take a different approach - put thin layer over thin layer to fight the unwanted moisture. Thus was my strategy for my casual Friday attire last week with a homey v-neck and a lightweight cotton button-down. I'm glad to report that the sweating was minimal and the devil-may-care aesthetic was actually a fresh alternative to the usual put-togetherness of my outfits. Handsome and practical, I think I ma just try this combination again! (By the way, love this mirror on Orchard!)

Navy Button-down Shirt (Gap), Gray V-neck Shirt (21Men)
Army Green Chino Pants (Uniqlo), White Sk8 Hi (Vans x APC)

0 comments:

Post a Comment