The Item: Eastpak x K. Van Assche Backpack

One thing you should know about me is that I'm a value shopper. Yeah, I occasionally dabble in more expensive brands, but by and large, I'm a cheapskate at heart. That's why I was thrilled to see this backpack designed by Dior Homme Creative Director Kris Van Assche for Eastpak. For a fraction of the price of this handsome Dior Homme bag, I can now get a Van Assche piece that was made even better with the functionality of Eastpak. Plus, I'm getting tired lugging just totes around anyways. I think this purchase may just be what the doctor ordered. Yes, a justification.

What first attracted me to the bag was the rich caramel color

But then, the back - an interplay of parachute, canvas, and leather that sealed the deal.

Details like this detachable keychain are aplenty. It even has a detachable laptop case inside!

1 comments:

Helmstyle said...

Nice purchase and you made me want to buy one of these... Now gotta google and find one!

Post a Comment