The Brand: Levi's

Ah, it's Casual Friday again and what better way to celebrate it than with the brand that started the very staple of casual wear: Levi's. The jeans that you're sitting on as you read this? Yup, they invented it way back in the 1920s when your grandparents were youngins trying to hold it down.

Since then, they've been on the keesters of (hmmm..I don't know..) MILLIONS and they're still here innovating. Different cuts, different fits, different treatments, not to mention a cool number coding system for their jeans, having a pair was a definite must on my list. I have 2 now actually, a 522 (slim) and a 514 (slim straight) and I really love both of them!

While a pit pricier than, say, Folded and Hung and Bench jeans, the quality is unbelievable. I mean, what do you expect from a company that's been in existence for over 90 years? They're here to stay and so will the merchandise they invented.

The Fit List: However your leg wants to breathe, Levi's has it.

My Personal Fave: The 522s (511s in the Western World)

My Next Purchase: Shrink to Fit 501s

Photos courtesy of Levi.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment